An array of features to choose from
Dedicated voice lines straight to your premises
Trunking to reduce expenses by eliminating equipment
Rerouting of overflow calls
Scalability to meet your growing needs
Hosted PBX fully managed by MetroNet
Whether you need POTs lines, PRI, SIP, VoIP, or would like MetroNet to manage your business voice services through our Managed PBX service, MetroNet can provide the high levels of service and the call features you need.
MetroNet POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) lets you choose from traditional single- or multi-line analog voice services that provide over 15 calling features, including local and long-distance calling, voicemail, conferencing, mobile options with MetroNet Go, and more.
PRI (Primary Rate Interface)
MetroNet PRI services provide traditional voice, data and video capabilities across a single circuit that supports multiple lines. PRI is an ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) service on which a single circuit can support up to 23 simultaneous calls. It is delivered apart from your Internet circuit, so calls won’t slow down your connectivity.
MetroNet’s SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) service utilizes a powerful communications protocol that can be used to send voice, data and video communications to multiple parties. As a result, SIP is great for organizations with remote workers who rely on multimedia communications.
MetroNet’s VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service utilizes MetroNet’s 100% all-fiber network to connect voice calls. It’s great for smaller organizations that don’t have the need to engage in multimedia communications between locations.
Hosted PBX (HPBX)
MetroNet’s Hosted PBX service is a comprehensive, turn-key solution that takes the management and maintenance of voice communications off your shoulders. It’s all handled through MetroNet’s redundant, highly secure data centers, where all call processing is handled. Voice communications are handled on a separate, private connection, so the bandwidth it utilizes won’t slow down your Internet connection. With a range of service options, there’s a solution to fit the needs of any size business.
A great add-on solution for Business Voice and Hosted PBX customers. MetroNet Go enables users to enjoy all the call features of MetroNet Hosted PBX from any device, anywhere in the world.
Please visit the following links for your CommPortal access, User guides, and Training tools.
Please use the links below to access the CommPortal for your location. Once you login you will be able to configure the features on your MetroNet Business phone system including viewing recent calls, view and listen to voicemail, set up your contacts, and change your phone and phone system settings.
MetroNet Minnesota West
MetroNet Rochester, MN
- If your business is in Rochester, MN please contact your local Account Manager to confirm which Hosted PBX tools are best suited to your location.
MetroNet Kalamazoo & Battle Creek MI (previously CTS)
- CommPortal Admin Instructional Video
- CommPortal End User Instructional Video
- MetroNet CommPortal End User Guide
If your business is in Minnesota and/or you are a previous Jaguar customer, please use the User Guide links below.
- HPBX Get Started Quick Reference Guide – Tech Leave Behind Flyer
- HPBX Administrator User Guide
- HPBX End User Guide
- HPBX Recording Auto Attendant Announcements User Guide
- HPBX Star Code Quick Reference Guide
- HPBX Incoming Call Distribution Quick Reference Guide
- Yealink W56H Cordless Phone Instructional Video
- Yealink W59R Cordless Phone Instructional Video
- Yealink T54W Desk Phone Instructional Video
- Yealink T57W Desk Phone Instructional Video
- Yealink CP960 Conference Instructional Video
- Yealink W56H Cordless Phone Data Sheet
- Yealink W59RH Rugged Cordless Phone Data Sheet
- Yealink W60P Cordless Phone and Base Data Sheet
- Yealink T54W Desk Phone Data Sheet
- Yealink T57W Desk Phone Data Sheet
- Yealink CP960W Conference Phone Data Sheet
- Yealink EXP50 Sidecar Expansion Module Data Sheet
- Polycom 311 Instructional Video
- Polycom VVS 311 Business Media Phone Quick Reference Guide
- Polycom VVS 411 Business Media Phone Quick Reference Guide
- Polycom VVS 601 Business Media Phone Quick Reference Guide
- MetroNet Go for Mobile IOS Quick Reference Guide
- MetroNet Go for Mobile Android Quick Reference Guide
- MetroNet Go for Desktop Quick Reference Guide